Translate

© 2007-2015. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Ken O'Keefe's "9-11 False Flag - American Traitors & Mossad" - Updated Version

 

From Ken O'Keefe's YouTube channel:  

This is the updated version (as of December 2014) of my 911 production originally broadcast on The Peoples Voice in January 2014. It has additional footage and commentary, improved graphics and is a direct response to David Cameron's ridiculous speech at the UN General Assembly in 2014. 

Related:

The official 2001 FBI docs on Urban Moving Systems and the 9-11-2001 Dancing Israelis incident

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andie, love your blog. Im wondering if there is any way to contact you. Ive got some interesting 9/11 findings that I would like to run past you. Thanks.

andie531 said...

Yes, you can contact me here - just leave the information and let me know that you don't want it published. We can communicate that way; If you give me an email address, I can reach you that way as well. I won't publish it here. - A